Friday, August 17, 2012

When Old People Get Together

I attended my 20-year high school class reunion last weekend. For a socially awkward and anxious person such as myself I thought I did fairly well. I am 100% sure I was the fattest person in attendance which did nothing to help my nerves.

Facebook has allowed me to connect with classmates that I didn't talk to in high school and it's been a very good thing. I've gotten business leads, but more importantly, support from these friends. During the evening, I lost track of how many people came up to me to offer a hug and words of support and friendship.  I received so many compliments about the photos I post every day on Facebook. (I've done a photo a day on Facebook for the last 3 years.)

I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs