Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Load of Love

Check out more Wordless Wednesday.

(Whoops! posted the wrong post today. So it's Wordless Tuesday I guess...check out the other Wordless Wednesdays tomorrow.)

10 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

A sweet load! Love you D. Amma

Chelsea said...

As always very cute picture and cute kid! :)

Life As I Know It said...

What a cutie!

Madeline said...

What a cute load of love...whatever day she's posted on.

Jana said...

This is a GREAT picture! TOO CUTE!!

Jana

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Cute shot.

Staci A said...

What a cutie! She looks ready to roll!

Liz Mays said...

That is very cute! :) Although she'd have better luck on a smoother surface, lol

chelle said...

Is that your backyard?!?! It is so vast! She is looking adorable in the truck.

Heather said...

Actually, it's my parents' backyard and their backyard isn't that vast. Just looks big because of the camera angle I think.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs