Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Attitude

Check out more Wordless Wednesday.

11 people like me!:

Bridgette said...

How adorable!

Corey~living and loving said...

love her little mouth. tooooo cute.

have a great wednesday.

kailani said...

Love those pouty lips!

Cassie said...

That is the cutest little face! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love you!! D!! Amma

Brooke said...

It's cute to see the attitude when they are so young.. It's when they get bigger that worries me.. She is adorable even with her attitude

Kirsetin Morello said...

Oh my gosh, is it Wednesday already? Ugghh. My brain is not in gear this week.

Have I mentioned that I love your new header photos. Your kids are adorable & those are great shots.

Kate said...

My goodness she's getting big isn't she?? Cute shot.

Madeline said...

Ha! I love it!!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Shes a sweetie. She kinda reminds me of an early Olson twin - but in a good way.

chelle said...

AHHH! She is so SO CUTE! I love her attitude face!!!!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs