Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mom Conundrum Haiku

Why do I put on
a clean shirt when in seconds
there is snot on it?

5 people like me!:

Life As I Know It said...

This was the first summer in years that I dared to wear WHITE shirts again ;)

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

You really should grab a kleenex the next time you have to sneeze.

Kate said...

Haha! Well said. Why DO we?

chelle said...

I have snot and baby spit up! YUM!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

I wonder the same thing, but in my case the problem is spit up and poop.

That and why do I put on a bra when in two seconds the kid will demand I take it out and thrust a boob their direction anyway?

Oh, that's right. I put on a bra because last time that I decided not to, three young firemen came to my door and asked if they could check my property for hazardous waste materials. I think I may have scarred them for life.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs