Monday, August 17, 2009

Reborn?

We are revamping Midwest Parents and have a plan in place for a new structure and more posting. We'll have some of the same writers, and some new writers too. We're looking to re-launch the blog in October. I think the blog will appeal to more readers than just those of us in the Midwest, but I want to keep the contributors to Midwesterners.

We're looking for a few more bloggers to join us. If you are in parent who happens to live in the Midwest and would like more information about what this commitment will entail, shoot me an email and I'll let you know what the plan is. You do not have to have a blog already. If you're looking to try out this blogging thing, this might be just the thing to get your feet wet.

I'm excited to see what happens with MP. I think it will be a good place to be.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs