Sunday, August 16, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #30

I'm celebrating the little things in life that make me happy. Please join me either on your blog or in the comments here!

I am enjoying the new silicone cover I got for my Wii Balance Board. I'm not sure why, but it really makes me happy. Maybe it's the fun color, maybe it's the little massage it gives my bare feet, or maybe it's the cool feel of the silicone on my feet.


Baby D likes the feel of it too.
It also makes an excellent seat.



Are you enjoying life's simple pleasures? I can guarantee you won't regret focusing on the little wonderful things in life. What little things made you happy this week?
Feeling Joy:

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Purple is always good--Amma

Athena's Armoury said...

Something and silly like that would totally make me happy, too. I celebrated some simple joys this week over on my blog.

Madeline said...

I think that little girl gets bigger with every post!

chelle said...

Ooo I like it!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs