Sunday, June 14, 2009

Call For Topics

I have had fun writing poems about motherhood lately.

Send me your suggestions for topics. I had one on Twitter last week that suggested diapers and dishes...both from the same person, but separate suggestions...so naturally I combined them.

What other topics should I make "pretty" through poetry?

5 people like me!:

Madeline said...

Hmmm...how about grass? I dunno. I'm kind of tired today, so that's all I've got. :)

Chelsea said...

The only thing I could think of is writing about how much you love summer, then once winter comes back to MN (hopefully not for a LONG time!) you can write about how much winter is a pain!

Holly said...

Don't know if this answers your question exactly, but I frequently recall your "I have a dream" post when I'm in the shower.....

Jen S. said...

remote controls that are sticky from kool-aid fingers.

Keys found in the bottom of the diaper bag that are sticky from spilled sippy cups.

Eyeliner that has turned sticky because you put it in the same travel case as your NyQuil, and it spilled and made all the makeup sticky.

Evidently, I'm stuck on sticky.

LOL!

louann said...

Hmmm...what about sleepless night, busy morning and "firsts?"

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs