Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a Poem, No, It's a Nursery Rhyme-No, Ah, Just Read It

If wishes were Band-Aids
on owies we'd thrive.
If school was nearer
I wouldn't drive.

If movies were playgrounds
we'd all be so lean.
If dustbunnies were cookies
I'd never clean.

If dishes were diapers
on feces we'd feast.
If mouths came with locks
at least I'd have peace.

11 people like me!:

Marla said...

Too funny and gross. Love it!

for a different kind of girl said...

It's sweet and it's sassy! I love it, too!

chelle said...

hehe I like that last part the best!

Chelsea said...

Very good! I don't think I could ever come up with something that clever.

Madeline said...

Ha! Very clever!!

Holly said...

I think you're on your way to being the next Mother Goose!

Life As I Know It said...

ha ha! Well done!

Sweets and Hearts said...

lol! funny. and catchy, too.

Cindy said...

I tagged you on my blog-go check it out1

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Very good. I especially liked the part about feasting on feces. You know what a big feces fan I am.

Amanda said...

Wow!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs