Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Have Another Preschool Grad


I love how proud he looks. He's been asking when he gets to go to Kindergarten, when he gets to go to "M's school" and I've kept telling him it will be a while yet. But yesterday he graduated preschool and is that much closer to Kindergarten. Just a little more than 2 months away. Sob!

6 people like me!:

Chelsea said...

Congrats K-man! He does look proud in that picture.

Awesome Mom said...

I know how you feel! Kids grow up too fast.

chelle said...

WOW! Congrats!
He looks so big in that picture!

Madeline said...

Awww...congrats! It just goes by too dang quickly, and they want it to go by faster!!

louann said...

Congrats! I'm sure you are so proud.

Damselfly said...

Kindergarten already! How do these things happen?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs