Sunday, May 24, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #18 The First Birthday Cake Edition

Let's just say the baby enjoyed playing with her smash cake...












(And note that is her foot on the tray in the last photo. Wish I was that small and flexible. Hope frosting is a good moisturizer!)
************
Anyone still playing along?

Still playing!

7 people like me!:

Madeline said...

I'm in! My post is up.
Love, love, love the cake pictures! Looks like she had a ball.

marla said...

I wish it was acceptable for me to do that with my food!

chelle said...

awww she looks fantastic!

mayberry said...

Such great pictures! I would have taken 100. I bet you did too.

louann said...

She sure had fun! Yum! =)

Damselfly said...

How cute! Look at that face! My guess is there was cake in her hair too. ;)

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, D! I love those pictures!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs