Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Happens When 2 Men Get a Hold of a Pretty Baby and a Camera?

26 people like me!:

Corey~living and loving said...

looks like a good time to me. I would have joined in. :)

Happy WW!

Chelsea said...

Haha omg that is really cute! Looks like D was having fun!

HDMac said...

How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momstart said...

That made me smile so big

Unknown said...

What cute photos! I just love your comment message lol

Joy said...

Too cute! Looks like she was having fun with it all!

louann said...

My gish, she's so big already =)

chelle said...

hehe .... what a cutie pie!

Jeanne said...

Oh that's great! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! Love you--- Amma

Marla said...

I can just here the conversation..'Hey dude, lets take put her in things and take picturese' (heh)

ADORABLE!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

LOVE the hat! She is such a pretty baby!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

*Very* cute! (Though I probably would have stuck her in any container big enough to hold her, too.)

Kristi said...

So sweet. The biggest photo shoots in our house happen when my six year old takes pics of his 4 year old brother. I am always amazed at what great shots they get.

Happy WW!

I am Harriet said...

Great photos!
What a cutey!

Unknown said...

lol those are too cute!

Check out my giveaway here! http://www.sensiblefinds.com/2009/04/claires-closet-giveaway.html

Kara said...

Heather, I can't believe how much she has grown up already!

I haven't been good about checking your blog....I'll try harder.

Staci A said...

Looks like fun! She's a cutie!

Robyn Jones said...

awwwwww...she is sooo cute....Looks like the guys were having a little too much fun...LOL!


.....I love...your hair...too.....

... .

Danielle said...

Ohh she is just adorable!!! Love these pics :)

Damselfly said...

Oh, she looks so different in a hat! Of course still very cute.

Who were the two men?

Elle said...

She's so adorable in all those pictures. Pretty creative

Cindy said...

I gave you an award-come and get it!

Heather said...

Damselfly... the 2 men in this case were Ms. D's daddy and MY daddy. I think they were having a lot of fun. Ms. D looks like a little doll posed on that bench.

Madeline said...

Oh, those are priceless! Her expressions just crack me up!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

LOL...adorable! Thanks for sharing your little cutie with us

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs