Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Were YOU the Biggest Loser?

Well, it turns out that everyone who posted their results on Friday's Aweigh Results Show lost the same amount! So I put the names into the random list generator at random.org and drew a winner that way.

Oh wait! You don't know what you could have won!

I told you before that I asked Kelley who makes these gorgeous beads and jewelry featuring these beads for her Etsy shop http://kelleysbeads.etsy.com/ if she would consider contributing a prize to our challenge for the biggest loser on a particular week. She said yes (YAY!) and I randomly decided that week 11 would be the week I would award the prize.

Kelley made this beautiful pendant for our Aweigh challenge. She describes it so eloquently:
This comfortably fits in the palm of the hand. The front of it has waves of clear glass covering the red, white, raku browns/blues and the chocolate 'sand' across the bottom. The wavy texture on the front will draw the fingers to it to hold & feel, much like a worry stone captivates the touch. The back is melted smooth to lay flat and so the person wearing it will know the difference between sides without even looking. I will make the bead into a hanging pendant on a soft brown leather strap with a sterling silver hook & eye clasp. If I were to sell it in my shop, the price would be $45.

So who did Random put at the top of the list and is, therefore our winner? Amma! Congrats Amma! I will forward your address to Kelley!
Thanks to everyone who continues to participate in the Aweigh challenge. I can tell it's starting to get a little too long, but we have only 3 weeks left! Let's finish big, er, little...er. Whatever. You know what I mean.




5 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Kelley!! for the beautiful stone necklace. I can't wait to receive it. Amma

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That bead is amazing!!

Steph

marla said...

Very beautiful piece, Kelly. I love handmade things...I on the other *hand* am all thumbs!

Unknown said...

Amma, I sent you a different necklace/bead because I wasn't completely happy with this red bead & felt I could do better. You should receive the necklace tomorrow or Saturday. Please let me know what you think. If you would prefer the bead pictured here, we can swap it out :)

There is a picture of the bead you are getting on my latest post at http://kelleysbeads.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Kelley---Can't wait to receive the new bead necklace- looks wonderful on your blog!! Amma

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs