Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break Questioning Haiku

Why do all the crafts
I bought for the two big kids
take them five minutes?

Does it always have
to be cold and raining or
even worse snowing?

Why are these kids so
intent on making me nuts?
Do they not like me?

*********

Aweigh post below.

6 people like me!:

for a different kind of girl said...

It's these things (other than snow!) that already has me shaking when I see how close we're getting to summer vacation here!

Mayberry said...

My daughter's birthday party is this weekend--it better not be snowed out!!

chelle said...

aww not fun to feel so frustrated!
5 minute crafts are rough!

Madeline said...

Rough week? Yikes! Hope your weekends better. :)

susiej said...

I know what you mean about the craft things... why only five minutes? It takes longer than that... five times as long, to get it out and clean it up. These are tough days.... it could snow any minute here. Wouldn't it be nice to crawl under the covers and watch some chick flicks instead?

Damselfly said...

Oh, the craft thing! Even though we don't do many crafts, I'm so disappointed and annoyed when an activity I plan ends up lasting five minutes. Grr. Then you're like, "What do I do with him now?"

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs