Sunday, April 19, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #13

Are you enjoying the little things in life?

Here's what made me happy this week:

Weather warm enough for short sleeves and playing at the park.



Kids riding bikes...


...and scooters.


Big boys and their new bikes. (This is one of my nephews.)


And a birthday boy wishing hard as he blows out his candle.



Are you feeling the joy? Leave me your link (don't forget to link here too!) and I'll round up all the posts here!


My Boy and Me

9 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures- Amma

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

love the photos... looks like we all have the same idea now that the weather is warming up :)

Madeline said...

Very joyful joys! Mines up!

Chelsea said...

I took one of my kids from work to that park last week too, love the big tunnel slide!

chelle said...

Wow! What a great weekend!

anymommy said...

Very cool cake ;-)

Angi said...

Happy (late) Birthday to K - five is so "BIG boy" :)

Heather said...

Angi...that's not K! His birthday is in July like Zander's!

This birthday boy is my nephew.

Anonymous said...

That rope climber at the playground is cool. Look like a lot of fun.

Lovely pictures.

I'm joyful that it's Spring and finally starting to warm up.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs