Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look! A Shiny New Button!


Thanks to Cindy at MonkeyBoy Adventures I received my first award of 2009! (I think. Right? If you gave me one earlier and I forgot, I'm sorry. What can I say? I'm a jerk.)
As with most things, there are rules involved, so here they are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.
So here are the 10 bloggers I'm passing this to: (it is so hard to pick so few of all the great blogs I read!)
2. Damselfly at Growing a Life
3. Kirsetin at Hip Mom's Guide
5. Cathy at Mayberry Mom
6. Amanda at Tumble Dry
8. Kara at Phemomenal
Thanks for the friendship ladies!

6 people like me!:

chelle said...

Ooo I am so honoured .. Thanks!

anymommy said...

Aw, right back to you, I love getting to know you. Thank you!

louann said...

Thank you Heather!! So glad I met you =)

louann said...

Thank you Heather!! So glad I met you =)

Mayberry said...

Thank you! How sweet of you! (And right back atcha.)

Angi said...

Awww...thanks :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs