Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The New Me


29 people like me!:

Awesome Mom said...

Cute!

chelle said...

Wow does it feel different? Liberating?

I always dye my hair so I cannot donate it. Now I use a henna that I love but is really messy and time consuming.

chelle said...

oh poo.

Forgot to mention.

It look FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Love it.

S said...

very nice!

A Vapid Blonde said...

It looks Great. Very Modern.

Anonymous said...

Looks great--- D's not bad either! Amma

Unknown said...

Awesome new do! And still long enough to keep your ears & neck warm enough at night in bed :)

Anonymous said...

Nice do........... I like it! makes you look so young~! KaB

for a different kind of girl said...

It's looks cute and kicky! I bet it saves you some time getting ready (or is that just my pipe dream when it seems to take forever to dry my hair?!)!

Mayberry said...

I LOVE it!

angie said...

It looks great, I like it! I bet you save a little on shampoo now!

Athena's Armoury said...

You look adorable! Short hair just in time for hot summer weather, too. Do you feel lighter and carefree? =)

Janet said...

Your hair was long, lady!

I like the new look very much.

ImWendy said...

Aw it looks GREAT! I've grown my hair really long and then hacked it off. It feels great doesn't it!

Heather T said...

Very nice and cute! Reminds me that I need another haircut...

Unknown said...

I love the look, fun and sassy!

feefifoto said...

Whoa! Great haircut.

Kris said...

Oh wow! How fun to have a new do! That cut looks great on you!

Beck said...

So light and springy!

Madeline said...

It looks great! Do you love it???

Jenn said...

Looks great !

Jules said...

Looks great! I love that feeling when it all gets cut off - awesome.

Sammanthia said...

LOVE it!

Chelsea said...

Very cute!

Cynthia said...

Ohhhh...I like it!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

Wow - I love it! It makes you look so young too! (I think maybe I should go get MY hair shorter!) :)

Mandy said...

wow!! That is great. Last year I did the same thing. Though mine wasn't quite as long. You look great, and I bet it feels 10 pounds lighter.

Damselfly said...

You look so pretty either way!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs