Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photos of a Pretty Baby to Distract You From My Lack of Content

I have terrible writer's block lately. Ask me questions again, give me some ideas what I could write about. I usually don't write exactly the ideas, but they do give me a jumping off point usually.

In the meantime...



And don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my new hairdo!

6 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute Miss D! Amma

S said...

she's perfect.

Amy said...

That wee face! Beautiful.

I'm blocked, too. Might steal some ideas if you get good ones!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

Look at those EYES and that SMILE!! Ooooh she is so, so precious!

chelle said...

Sooo cute!

What do you make for dinners? DO you menu plan? I am stuck in a rut.

Damselfly said...

Oh, she's so sweet! I can see something in her face changing. She's growing up, sniff sniff.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs