Friday, April 17, 2009

Aweigh Results Show Week 12

Okay ladies! Post your results here!

Ha ha! I'm being even more lazy and not even writing a decent post.

For the record, I'm sure I gained and gained A LOT this week. Not sure why. Oh well. I also have not had my period again since that first time oh...what? 2 months ago? (No I am not pregnant.) So maybe that is coming again and that accounts for some of the weight gain. Excuses, excuses. I know.

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

I lost 1 lbs--- not much, but, at least something! Keep plugging along--- Amma

Amber said...

I lost one pound too! Better than nothing!!! :)

Pam said...

I'm level for the week - neither gain nor loss, which is okay since I'm PMSing pretty good.

Chelsea said...

No change for me.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs