Sunday, February 8, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #4

This week, for some reason I am focusing on our bathroom. It's small, and very blue, but there are still little things about it that I love.

For instance, the sight of my robe hanging between two little robes makes me smile.

I love to change the little fingertip towels with the seasons and the holidays. I especially love the change to the spring/summer towels. (A few more months to go for that change!)
I bought these knobs before Craig and I were married. They were a pretty extravagant purchase at the time since they cost about $8 a knob and I needed 4 for the vanity, but I thought they were so cute and add a little something special to an otherwise ordinary vanity.

What's making you smile this week? Post about it on your blog, then come back here and leave me the link...I'll add your links to this post. (Of course if you don't have a blog you can just tell me in the comments!)


Spreading the Joy!

7 people like me!:

Cindy said...

My mom has holiday fingertip towels-I actually crossstitched her a bucnh and she changes them accordlinly! I don't have space in our bathroom for them but I do hae holiday kitchen towels that I change!

Angi said...

My little bathroom makes me happy too - sometimes it is strange things like dirty handprints on the white cabinets :) but they are so little and cute!

I joined back in today, I am trying to get back into the swing of things today!

Rima said...

What's making me smile? Why, my ROTL award, of course! Thank you, Heather! You made my day :)

Anonymous said...

I made it through the week, that is all I have to smile about at the moment :)

Amanda Conger said...

I'm back this week:

http://mrsdragonswares.blogspot.com/2009/02/simple-joy-sunday_08.html

I love those cabinet knobs! It's the little details that lend so much personality to bathrooms.

Janet said...

I think the knobs were worthy of the splurge. Love 'em!

Damselfly said...

I love your bathroom! Especially as you said, the sight of those robes. :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs