Wednesday, December 10, 2008

He's Watching Here

Wordless Wednesday

9 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

How is that working? Amma- cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Our Elf is Murray and this morning he ended up on top of our kitchen cabinet. Wonder where he will appear tomorrow after reporting to Santa over night...
Fun, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Awwww cute! Happy WW!

Dory

Anonymous said...

Ooo what a cute ornament!

Alex Elliot said...

I swear I had never heard of this Elf before a couple weeks ago and now I'm seeing this Elf everywhere!

Kirsetin Morello said...

Very cute!

Kate said...

I am officially so out of it... what is with this elf? He makes a cute ornament though!

Angi said...

he is the "in thing" this year it seems - funny thing is, I grew up with one watching from my Grandparents shelf :)

Eli's Lids said...

So funny.
Is that the elf that you hide every day of December till Christmas?
http://elislids.blogspot.com

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs