Monday, November 19, 2007

Celebrate at the Zebras...Week 3

Wow, week 3 already. Time is on full-speed-ahead since Christmas is bearing down on me. How to get all that I need/want to get done in time?

Here are the books this week:

It's A Mom Thing by Jan King. One woman's brutally frank look at motherhood. She covers all types of moms and every topic you can think of relating to motherhood. Often the chapters end with a silly quiz with questions such as: What is the most ideal place to spend the Christmas holidays? a. in Aspen b. in the Caribbean c. in New York City d. in a coma

(The answer, by the way, is d.)

How to Talk to Your Baby: A guide to maximizing your child's language and learning skills by Dorothy P. Dougherty. This book guides parents to enhance their baby's language development using a system that incorporates the five proven teaching methods of naming, describing, comparing, explaining and giving directions. Teach your baby to talk while going about your daily routine.


So, just like last week, post the button if you haven't already, or link to the giveaway on your blog then leave me a comment on this post of which (or both) book you want to win!

Read the full rules here.

Week 2 winners: (Drawn by Random.org.)

Riding in Cars With Boys: AngelaandConner
It's a Mom Thing: uh.... AngelaandConner

Yep. She was drawn for BOTH books. Does she have some luck or what?

Drop me an email with your address so I can send you your winnings!

7 people like me!:

betty R.~Simply Southern said...

hope i am posting in correst place..i would like to win both of these for my daughter in law,she loves to read and is expecting their first baby..but having to choose one,it would be how to talk to your baby..added you to my blog as well...
happy holidays from alabama...

http://www.myspace.com/nannabee_goes_frugal

Liberty said...

I would love to read both, especially the how to talk to your baby. I am very intrigued by the title. Your button is in my blog's sidebar. Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone participating!

Lib
notmuchmorethanthis [at] gmail [dot] com
http://not-much-more.blogspot.com

Rockin' Mama said...

I'd like to read either book and I just read about when the contests start and finish so I apologize for the post on a previous week! : ) I've got your button on my sidebar.

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting!

blogged ya: http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/11/monday-edition-of-contests-galore_19.html

Angela said...

Both of the books sound awsome. Its a Mom thing sounds hillarious!

Sign me up. ;)

Amanda said...

Iam doing a post right now and your included. please enter me thanks

Ginny said...

Love to win It's A Mom Thing by Jan King.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs