Thursday, August 9, 2007

Obsessed

My son has been asking for these trains since playing with them at his friends' house last winter. He was with me when I bought a set for him and I told him that they would be for his birthday. This was in April or May. Every day since then he asked me if it was his birthday.

So, both kids got some GeoTrax for their birthdays. And we've added some since then. The train tracks take up our entire living room floor. K and M both like to play trains, but not nearly as much as their Mom I fear.

I like making the tracks and making new configurations. I might be obsessed.


It's really wrong when you go to a friend's house and spend at least 10-minutes on the floor in the playroom coming up with a track for our boys. And you're having fun doing it.

Clearly, I have issues.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs