Monday, November 6, 2006

10 things I like about me.

So now here's the positive side of things...

  1. I think almost everyone is older than me.

  2. I look in a mirror and (incorrectly) think I don’t look so fat.

  3. When my kids are hysterical, I can calm them down.

  4. I can get my kids to sleep relatively quickly.

  5. I have a fabulous family.

  6. I try to make friends in as many ways as I can come up with.

  7. I think I’m relatively intelligent.

  8. I take some decent photos and make some decent cards. And do some decent scrapbook layouts too I suppose.

  9. I’m a fiercely loyal friend.

  10. I’m generally a positive person, regardless of my previous negative posts.



Okay, now post your 10 things!

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason you are my friend! By the way, will you make me some decent cards and scrapbook some pages for me?

Anonymous said...

I love your list I posted mine as well. Thanks for the idea.I ended up giving myself a little pep talk.

Kara said...

I just posted ten things that I hate period on my blog. Not about myself, just in general. I'll post the same on the positives...

You have many good things about you. It was fun to read this.

Anonymous said...

Fiercely loyal friends are hard to come by nowadays. Specially friends who will take your phone calls past modnight when you are upset over something very trivial in the grand scheme o things!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs