Sunday, November 5, 2006

10 things I hate about me

Yep. I'm being negative...please join me!


  1. My hair. I can never find a style that works, that is low-maintenance enough for me.

  2. My weight. Dur! As though you didn't know that would be listed!

  3. My reluctance to start conversations. What do I think people will do to me? Bite?

  4. My temper. Yeah, I yell at my kids too much. Not as much as my hubby, but too much, nonetheless.

  5. My tendency to road rage. Related to the temper thing I suppose, but sometimes the little things people do while driving really tick me off.

  6. My impulse spending. Especially at the Dollar Tree. It's a terrible sickness. They have some great CRAP in there. Seriously. DON'T. GO. IN. THERE.

  7. My laziness. There are all sorts of cool and fun things I should be doing with my kids, but I am a big fat lazy ass and am not doing them.

  8. My lack of a regular cleaning schedule. Yeah, I've tried to set a schedule, but it always gets all off. I don't think my house is "dirty" but it is quite cluttered. Maybe this is really a lack of organization.

  9. My rush to judgment about how people think of me. I automatically assume people look at me and think they don't want to be friends with me. For whatever reason. (And I have a million of them in my head.)

  10. My negativity. I usually think I'm a pretty positive person, but this list sure proves otherwise!

How about you? Anyone feel like letting their inner pessimist out?

Come on Sandy, Kara, Jennine and Betty. You can do it. Join me on the dark side.

Edited to add: You don't have to write about things you hate about yourself...you can just write about 10 things you hate about whatever topic you want. Just be prepared to look at your subject in a whole new way!!

4 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

I shall join you, my friend! I just hope I have enough room in my blog....

Kate said...

OMG, your top ten just described me to a "tee". Were we separated at birth??

Kara said...

Oh, don't open the flood gates of negativity. I'll write about mine tomorrow. I'm actually in a good mood right now and don't want to bring myself down!

You are a great person. Why do you think that people are judging you when you meet them??

Watch out, though. Next time we talk, if you don't start the conversation, I'll bite you! :)

Take it easy on yourself......

Anonymous said...

Please. Don't get me started.

Don't be so hard on yourself! You're terrific.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs