Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No longer Zebras...Do I have to change my blog??

Stepping out of the shower this morning, M was waiting for me.

What's up?

Nothing Mommy, I just wanted to watch you.

Sure, I can see why. Gag.

M gestures to my zebras.

Your bruises are really big Mommy. Mine are just little. But they're going to be big like yours someday.

I couldn't come up with a reply.

5 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's from falling down those stairs....

:)

Jennine said...

Seems we both have girls with great observation skills! :D

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Definitely leave your blog name as is. "Cool Bruises" might get you the wrong kind of audience ;-)

Bonnie B said...

Leave the blog name as is. You still have that funny memory-- oh that was a priceless memory, a real classic.

My 2-year-old thinks my zebras are called snackies-- I knew I breastfed too long. Snackie, snackie.

Kara said...

Laugh Laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I guess I didn't know that real reason why you named your blog what you did. Bruises, zebras, snackies, whatever..... that is so funny when kids think up their own names for things!

L thought hers were extra belly buttons when she was two or so.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs