Saturday, May 13, 2006

The next post...no longer a blogging virgin.

So here it is, the second post. I'm sure you've been on the edge of your seats waiting for it.

The Tastefully Simple party went pretty well. I only had 5 people of the 9 who thought they'd be able to come actually come, but it still went well. My hubby enjoyed sampling the yummy dips too and was pretty happy to hear that there were leftovers that we get to enjoy for the next few days. M was, of course, in her element as the "host". She is our resident social director. If Mom forgets to offer a beverage or snack, M is the first to remember. I guess it's good that someone remembers that stuff.

Incidentally, my daughter is the reason that I've named this blog "Cool Zebras". It's what I think is a funny story. We were taking a shower...she's 3, she wants to shower when I do...and after we got out she motioned toward my chest.
"Mommy, you have really big Zebras!"

I was feeling all special about the size of my "zebras" when she commented:

"You have a really big butt too."
Ego boost totally ruined! Kids, good thing they're cute.

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow...

5 people like me!:

Amy said...

Oh God, that was funny! I actually snorted.

I'm Karen's sister, L.'s mom from preschool. She sent me your link, keep on bloggin'!

Gunfighter said...

BaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


sorry.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just spit all over my monitor.

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Priceless!!!!

I love it.

*Tanyetta* said...

cute story!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs