Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween rehearsal

M had a costume party at preschool today so we had a rehearsal for the big day tomorrow.

Unfortunately, this being MN, Cinderella is forced to wear a turtleneck underneath her gown. Tomorrow night, probably pants underneath as well. Cinderella actually permitted me to put her hair in a bun.

Thomas loved his costume, but being 2, changed his mind about 30 times in 10 minutes about whether he wanted it on or off. Mom finally made the executive decision and the costume remained home while the boy was inserted into his carseat kicking and screaming. What fun!

Obviously Thomas' batteries were running a bit low since he fell asleep in the car before we hit the highway. The time change has not been kind to this little boy.

I currently have a cold so I am coughing and blowing my nose alternately every 2 minutes or so. My costume tomorrow? Heather the red-nosed Mommy.

Good times, good times!

 Posted by Picasa

5 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you were so quiet yesterday...

:)

Your kids are so cute--but they would be cute wearing potato sacks for costumes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! Your costumed ones are beautiful! I'm sure they'll bag lots of treats. c",)

Jennine said...

OMG are they darling!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. We are in for a deep freeze, my friend. Try to lay low and stay warm.

I wish we lived closer. I make a mean chicken soup.

~hugs~

Heather said...

Betty...We heard several "AWWWWW. Look at the little Thomas" comments tonight. Didn't see any others though.

Sandy...Yeah, as though I need an excuse to be quiet. Ditto for your kids.

Irene...yes, they bagged plenty o treats in just about 20 houses (if even that many).

Jennine...Brrrrr. It was a chilly one. Dumb me for going out anyway...can't possibly miss the fun!! Are you sure you can't drop the soup by anyway???

Kacey said...

The kids are adorable, and the costumes are, too! Thanks for stopping by and reading me!

I hope you feel better soon!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs