Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween preview...the pumpkins are done.

We (I) carved our pumpkins so they are all ready to go for the big night.













Know who they are?









Hint: They're from a kids' movie.












I think they turned out pretty good. Especially the first one. Of course the pictures don't show all the detail, (especially in the last one) but I did the best I could with pictures I printed off the Internet. Not even pumpkin patterns!!


Take your guesses ...we'll see if anyone knows. No fair guessing if you already know because I told you!!! Posted by Picasa

5 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.

Why do they remind me of the characters in ROBOTS?

Happy Halloween! c",)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful carving job, but for the life of me I am stumped. I would have guessed Oswald (the Nick Jr. series) for the top photo, but I know you don't have cable.

Heather said...

Ding Ding Ding! Irene wins the prize!!! Thanks for playing!

I'm glad at least one person could recognize the characters!!

Kara said...

Those are cute! And no patterns? Impressive!

Angi said...

I recognized them too, SOOO cute!
You did a GREAT job :)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs