Thursday, September 28, 2006

Visiting in-laws

So we're going to visit my in-laws tomorrow. It will be interesting. Fun for my kids because they love their Poppa and Grammy, but it really is torture for Mom. (by the way, that's ME!)

I really don't know why it is such torture. I guess I just like to have an escape, and when I'm in someone else's house I have no escape.

The kids think it's fabulous.

It makes me wish I still smoked. Well, a little bit. Okay, maybe not.

Maybe I just need a valid excuse to get away. And there really isn't one... is there?

Just remember. . . if it's brown flush it down. . .

And yeah, that alternate category . . . as usual . . . has to be happening. Such FUN!

I need more excuses to get away.

5 people like me!:

Sandy said...

I just keep repeating to myself "the kids love it...the kids love it...the kids love it..."

That sign would send me over the edge though. Your'e a good woman, Heather.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I can understand "if it's brown flush it down", but "If it's yellow, let it mellow" ??? What does that even mean? Yuk.

Heather said...

Jeff, they have a septic, so they want to conserve on how often they need to have it pumped over the summer. So, the fewer flushes I guess, to them, is the better.

Although it's not like we're visiting that often. You'd think we could flush for a couple of days.

I know, yuck. Especially for us girls who have to sit...

Kurt Schroeder said...

I don't see the problem I guess. Maybe I gotta reread your posts. I would just flush everytime. Tell them you have the runs from eating their cooking.

Kara said...

I agree... you need to flush when the "alternate category" is in town. At least they flush the brown!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs