Friday, August 4, 2006

just a photo...or 2...

Before I'm done for tonight. A couple of photos...

From the other day. M, asleep on the living room floor, at about 7 p.m....

With her "puke bucket" next to her...

And this is from Monday or Tuesday at the fair...this donkey loved her. I mean truely loved her. It was almost painful to watch as the donkey sidled up and tried to nonchalantly stick his head under her hand so she'd pet him. "Donkey...Just like in Shrek!"



Cheers.

2 people like me!:

Sandy said...

Annika loved that donkey too! She had the chance to hold a bunny, but she wasn't feelin' the love after it bit her. I'm so glad you had a chance to enjoy the fair, and we hope K feels better!

Jaime said...

I have a picture of the donkey, too! Kiana got to pet him but Brian had to hold her over the fence to do it. He seemed very unimpressed by everyone so M must be pretty special!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs