Monday, July 21, 2014

Random Thoughts Possibly #58 My Counting Sucks

  1. My kids are now almost 12 years, almost 10 years and just-turned 6 years.
  2. Miss M, my oldest, is pretty awesome. I can make her laugh these giant laughs even when she is trying to be a big grumpy butt. She also has a fabulous sense of humor and makes me laugh quite often with her intelligent wit. 
  3. K Man, despite being almost 10, remains an affectionate boy. I had worried that he would quit giving me loves by now and I am thankful he doesn't show signs of stopping.
  4. Ms. D is six and testing her independence more than I remember the other two doing, but I admit I am old and my memory is weak. This sweet, sweet, baby can be quite a sassy mouth these days. She is still choosy about which people she will talk to, but can certainly talk my ear off at home.
  5. Sometimes I feel the need to hide in my husband's and my bedroom just to hear the absence of voices and to feel no one hanging on me.
  6. Almost 12 years after having my first child, I still often can not use the bathroom in peace.
  7. Several years later, I am still only on Chapter 2 of that book I mentioned.
  8. One of my favorite things in life is making my mom laugh.
  9. I still haven't figured out what I am supposed to be when I grow up. IF I grow up.
  10. My husband got a new job at the same company and seems much happier. This makes me much happier. Less stress is always a good thing.
  11. D got her ears pierced a few days ago. She'd been asking for several weeks to have it done. She didn't even flinch at the piercings. The little girl after her said "ouch" and was visibly distressed after each ear. D has always been quite good at taking "shots."
  12. I'm disappointed in myself for failing at my attempt at weight loss with a personal trainer. I don't know what to do to reverse how fat I am. Some of my weight is because of medications. I wish I knew the secret to going back to being a normal weight.
  13. I try to ignore the number 13 as much as possible. Please to not be turning the volume to number 13.
  14. Someday I hope to be a productive member of society. I hope to be successful as a photographer, artist or writer. I will not be holding my breath.
  15. :Look at me. Look at me. I am the captain now.:
  16. "You are not alone."
  17. Inside jokes are fun.
  18. Who dat? Who dat? I.G.G.Y
  19. Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs