Thursday, March 6, 2014

Complete 360

Miss M and I went to a local grocery store after I picked her up from school yesterday. We parked in the parking lot that was miraculously starting to melt after another 5 inches of snow fell in that part of the city that night. The parking lot was an ice/slush/water mess. Not pretty. Most of the trip was uneventful. We almost got into line with the infamous "Jan" who is funny to our family because we have weird senses of humor. I almost wanted to wait in line even though there was another cashier available because Jan is that entertaining. ("Those are only a dollar? I like those! I need to pick up some of those!")

On our way out of the store there was an elderly woman and her adult son each pushing a cart full of groceries. The mother pushed her cart out ahead of us. Her son paused and graciously let us ladies out the door ahead of him.

M and I headed to our car and just a few steps outdoors we heard the man behind us mutter, "Are you KIDDING me?" A few more steps and he yells "Really? YOU HAD PARK IN THE F'ING WATER?" Except he didn't censor himself.

We thought it was hilarious that the man that was such a gentleman seconds before had such a dramatic 360 moments later.

You probably had to be there, but we thought it was funny.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs