Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Working on Crap (or stuff...that sounds nicer, doesn't it?)

Well, it's obvious at this point I'm not going to get my BlogHer ads back so my sidebar looks pretty silly...not that it didn't already. Man, I am a sucky blogger. The good thing about my lack of writing here is that it means I've been busy with "real life" or some semblance of that.

I've had a few photo shoots. Not as many as I would like, but I also don't do as much advertising as I probably should. (Mood Photography...search me on Facebook!) I'm still being selfish about my time with family. It's my last year before D heads to Kindergarten. I want to keep my family time while my kids are still kids.

Then I'm decorating trees for a local charity event again this year. I realized last night that I have less than one week to complete the trees, so that's fun. Hi! I'm Heather, Queen of Procrastinators!"

Here's something hilarious! I thought I would try to do NaNoWriMo this year instead of the blog equivalent since  I obviously have been wallowing in suckitude on the blog. 50,000 words in one month equals about 1667 words per day. I am not nearly wordy enough to write 1667 words per day. For one thing, I have a journalism background. Concise. It's where it's at. You can still be descriptive without being word-wasteful. Right? Maybe I wallow in suckitude as a novelist as well. I have the grand ideas of the novel in my head, and even some of the smaller plots, but knitting it all together is not coming so easily.

I have other issues, as always. Maybe tomorrow.


xoxo,
Gossip Girl
(Er, I mean, Heather)

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs