Monday, October 15, 2012

Photos Anyone?

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to promoting my photography. I should be handing business cards out to everyone I meet. I should be advertising. I should be just doing more. That anxiety comes into play at least in some ways. I'm constantly a critic of myself, thinking why would they want my card?  I have had no negative feedback when I've handed out a card. I haven't gained any business as a result either, but you never know.

I've had several return clients so far, so I know that those who have used me are happy with the results. If I could increase my sessions it would be fantastic. If I could learn to put myself out there more I could probably increase sessions. I guess I should just shove a card at people everywhere?

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs