Saturday, September 29, 2012

Not Sure Why I Still Live in Minnesota



I jest, actually. I know exactly why I live in Minnesota, but every Autumn I start to question my intelligence. I love warm weather and flowers and green and butterflies. I can grudgingly admit that Autumn has its charms if it doesn't try too early to impersonate Winter. The scent of Autumn can transport me to my elementary school days; to a long ago pumpkin patch; to raking leaves for neighbors.

My family is here in Minnesota. I couldn't really imagine living anywhere else. I joke about how terrible it is sometimes, but it's really all I've known for most of my life. Minnesota has four distinct seasons. I'm sure I would miss that at least a couple of days a year if I lived elsewhere.

0 people like me!:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs