Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Thoughts #55 Once Again I May Be Crazy

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm certifiable about now. I've committed to teaching Ms. D in a Co-op preschool. I only have to teach 3 times from September until December, which isn't much and I'm actually really excited for this. I haven't met two of the boys (out of 5 kids including D) but with my experience teaching Sunday school and substitute teaching at the early childhood family education program...and babysitting and having my own kids...I'm confident I can handle the kids.
  2. Besides the co-op preschool, I'm going to be the solo Girl Scout leader for M's troop this year. Again, I am excited because I can do the projects I want to do with the girls. And all of the girls are fun and I know them fairly well. The thing I worry about this is more the interaction with the local Girl Scout office. They are less than organized there and seem to have limited knowledge of activities, etc. I inquired about signing up for the pre-sale of the new Junior books and they told me they didn't have the books yet. No kidding. I'm pretty sure that's why they call it a pre-sale or a pre-order.
  3. My high school reunion will be next summer and I'm trying to help plan the reunion. Probably something I don't really want to do, but here I go...because I'm nuts.
  4. Also? I'm going to be more active in the PTA at the Bigs' school this year.
  5. I still have my Etsy shop: http://sentimentaljourney.etsy.com
  6. I'm trying to get my photography business going: Cool Zebras Studio
  7. I try to keep writing here and contributing at Culture Brats at least occasionally.
  8. What else should I get myself into?
  9. Link

1 people like me!:

S said...

Umm, wow. I admire your energy. I haven't had that kind of energy in, well, ever.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs