Monday, July 11, 2011

Dirty Bathmats Are Awesome

There is a dirty footprint on our bathmat. It's been there for weeks. Our bathmat is off-white, which is probably not the best choice of colors in a house full of three young kids, but I liked it and I bought it and I think it looks nice in our remodeled bathroom.

The footprint belongs to my son. I can tell by the size of the print. He's definitely not the only child in this house to enter with dirty feet, but it's his print that has been on our bathmat.

I watched part of the interview with Jaycee Dugard. I was struck by her mother's anguish over choosing to not kiss her girls goodbye the day Jaycee disappeared. These are the thoughts that make me want to never wash the bath mat.

Thank goodness we have kids who make dirty footprints on our bathmat.

1 people like me!:

louann said...

We are reminded of how painful regrets can be.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs