Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Great Zebra Family Get Together Part 2

Just pretend I really posted this on the 4th. Cough cough. Internet access in the cabin is spotty.

I spent most of the day in the water, floating and talking. It was cloudy but warm. The sea plane was supposed to come again and the K Man thought he might want to go for a ride this year and M said she might want to go again but when the plane came no one wanted to go for a ride after all.

D went fishing with her daddy.


And spent the morning with her Boppa, feeding nuts to the chipmonk that lives beneath our deck.




The party dock that I bought this year is a big hit.

The men have been fishing morning and evening. Is it just me or so they seem to be comparing size? Ahem.


It was also the first-annual tacky shirt day. My shirt had Mr. Potato Head all over it and said "Mr. Potato Head picks his nose."Because we are a classy bunch, we spent a lot of time talking and laughing about...well, if you've read about our vacations before you probably know what we talk about.


Yay vacation!

3 people like me!:

Anne said...

It's just not a vacation without a party-dock! Love it!

Cheers,
Anne

Chelsea said...

I second that, the party dock has been a big hit! Also, its just not a vacation if we aren't talking about what we usually talk about lol!

Holly said...

That's it, I'm moving to Minnesota and joining your family.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs