Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Great Zebra Family Get Together Part 2

Just pretend I really posted this on the 4th. Cough cough. Internet access in the cabin is spotty.

I spent most of the day in the water, floating and talking. It was cloudy but warm. The sea plane was supposed to come again and the K Man thought he might want to go for a ride this year and M said she might want to go again but when the plane came no one wanted to go for a ride after all.

D went fishing with her daddy.


And spent the morning with her Boppa, feeding nuts to the chipmonk that lives beneath our deck.




The party dock that I bought this year is a big hit.

The men have been fishing morning and evening. Is it just me or so they seem to be comparing size? Ahem.


It was also the first-annual tacky shirt day. My shirt had Mr. Potato Head all over it and said "Mr. Potato Head picks his nose."Because we are a classy bunch, we spent a lot of time talking and laughing about...well, if you've read about our vacations before you probably know what we talk about.


Yay vacation!

3 people like me!:

Anne said...

It's just not a vacation without a party-dock! Love it!

Cheers,
Anne

Chelsea said...

I second that, the party dock has been a big hit! Also, its just not a vacation if we aren't talking about what we usually talk about lol!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

That's it, I'm moving to Minnesota and joining your family.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs