Thursday, February 18, 2010

Truth About Cleaning in Haiku

I usually
only clean when I expect
company to come.

And then I just clean
the areas they will see...
or my husband does.

What I mean to say
is my husband cleans a lot
more than his wife does.

If you just drop by
pretend you don't see my mess
and I'll do the same.

4 people like me!:

Jo said...

Not only do I love this but I could have written this...I mean, if I could actually write Haiku. Which I can't. I know this as I tried to do my comment in Haiku and kept using too many words.

I do love Haiku
Even though I can't do it
At least I can't WELL.

Amanda Conger said...

The first three haikus are perfect. And absolutely true here too. : )

Holly said...

Pretending not to see a mess sounds like a great strategy to me.

chelle said...

hehehe ditto girl...well except the part where the husband cleans...sigh

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs