Sunday, January 24, 2010

Simply Joy Sunday #54

I'm taking time to notice the little things in life that make me happy...

The hoar frost stuck around for several days this week. One day it was particularly heavy. It was so pretty.

I got to spend an hour watching my little girl learn some yoga moves with her Brownie troop.

We ate at a local Japanese steakhouse for Craig's birthday on Friday evening. They have the best fried rice and yummy vegetables.


Did you take time to notice the little things this week?




3 people like me!:

A Vapid Blonde said...

I was wondering where you were today...the hour of yoga watching looks so peaceful. Again I didn't not play along today as I had other things I needed to get out.
Sigh.

Madeline said...

Sounds like a good week. That food looks delicious!

Holly said...

I need to remember to do this again.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs