Sunday, January 17, 2010

Simply Joy Sunday #52

I am celebrating little joys in life. The joys are there if you look for them.
Every sunny morning as I leave our home I see a sunrise like this: It's totally gorgeous and I've wished for many months that I would take a photo of the loveliness.
I wasn't going to post photos of my kids that often, but I love this one. A joy because it is a photo of my kids and just a really fun photo too.


And this photo is so typical of life here. Ms. D climbing on stuff, the house a mess, but love all around.



What did you think of using Mr. Linky last week? I personally didn't like that it was on a separate page and you couldn't see who linked if you didn't click. I'm not sure how this MckLinky will work, but we'll try it this week. If I don't like that either then we'll go back to the old manual route.


6 people like me!:

A Vapid Blonde said...

Love the sunrise picture...so pretty. I didn't play along again..sorry!

Amanda Conger said...

Love that picture of Ms D, her outfit is too cute!

I've never seen a Mr Linky work like the one did last week where it was on a separate page. I'm used to them working like on this post at Christopher and Tia's:

http://christopherandtia.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-24.html

I've never used them myself though, so I'm not sure what you have to do to make it do that. : /

Madeline said...

That sunrise is gorgeous!! And, the picture of the kiddos in the rear view mirror is awesome.

A Vapid Blonde said...

I also just realized yesterday that this is called Simply Joy...not Simple Joy..Doh!

Heather said...

Yeah, I don't know what I did wrong last week. Guess I'll use MckLinky instead.

Simple Joy, Simply Joy whatever! It all works. :)

Holly said...

I love your snow picture! I love your rearview mirror picture! I love your play kitchen!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs