Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weighty Haiku

My weight loss is stalled.
In fact its only weight gained.
I need some support.

Not only that I
need motivation what can
we do to help all?

I'm not willing to
do another Aweigh since
I don't get to win.

Yes, I am selfish.
I need motivation so
that I keep working.

7 people like me!:

louann said...

I really don't know what I can say or do to help motivate you. My weight is also always an issue.

But let me try, let's see...

Nope nothing really. I can't even motivate my own self.

slouchy said...

wish i knew.

mayberry said...

I find the Shredheads blog inspirational ... and I have heard good things about Sparkpeople, though I haven't tried it. It's hard, I know. Really hard.

Hip Mom's Guide said...

My best advice: Find a friend to walk with (or run, or bike, if you're so inclined) and write down 2-3 times a week you will go. I almost NEVER get exercise unless someone else is expecting me &/or I have it written down. In pen. Hang tough. You'll get there!

Madeline said...

Maybe you should join a group geared for weight loss, or find a friend who needs some motivation too. Good luck!

chelle said...

I agree with the friend thing. I go swimming with my bff twice a week and it helps.

Now I just need to carve out some time for ME and spoil myself by getting some exercise!

Holly at Tropic of Mom said...

It is hard to stay motivated. This week was the first week I got serious about losing some baby weight. I told myself if I followed the "rules," then I would let myself buy a new shirt or something (inexpensive). Whenever I felt like caving in, I just thought about the chance to actually shop for myself!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs