Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Right Place, Right Time

Check out more Wordless Wednesday.

15 people like me!:

Kelsey said...

Wow gorgeous photo!

Bridgette said...

Great shot!

Cassie said...

Sooo pretty!

Liz Mays said...

How did you do that?!! My little guys have just left this week for they year, I'm afraid.

Susie said...

What a perfect shot!!

Chelsea said...

Amazing! Looks like something that an professional would take!

for a different kind of girl said...

So fantastic!

I have a butterfly bush right outside our front window, and I keep hoping to wander by one afternoon and catch a hummingbird there, but I haven't seen one in a long time. My theory is they're always a ton there when I'm not home!

mayberry said...

WOW! That is fantastic! Sell it @ Etsy!

Athena's Armoury said...

Gorgeous shot. You're a pro!

Life As I Know It said...

wow - great shot!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

So, so makes me long for summer again!

Holly said...

Wow! So very cool! I can't wait to see the hummingbirds in my garden now that the weather should be cooling off.

A Vapid Blonde said...

Awesome...I love it. and WOW!

Laura Marchant said...

Wow, it is good!

Madeline said...

Oh. Wowzers! That is be-yoo-ti-ful!!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs