Sunday, September 6, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday #33

Celebrating the little things in life!

The big kids and I made these terrariums last week. I got the smaller jar at Savers for $2.99 and the larger jar at a yard sale for 50 cents.

We made one a desert terrarium and one a tropical terrarium. I thought they turned out pretty cute and they make me smile.












Are you feeling the joy too? Let me know and I'll link to you here (don't forget to link to me too!)
Do you have things in your house that remind you of loved ones? What are they?

6 people like me!:

Athena's Armoury said...

Love your terrariums! I've been thinking of making one or buying one, too. I haven't posted any simple joys yet today; maybe later...

Madeline said...

Those are so cute! I want one!!

Amanda Conger said...

I love terarriums! Those turned out beautifully. : )

I've got my joys up for the week: http://mrsdragonswares.blogspot.com/2009/09/simply-joy-sunday.html

Holly said...

Aw, look at you! They came out great.

Jessica said...

Very cute idea! Love how they turned out.

chelle said...

Those are so gorgeous!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs