Friday, August 21, 2009

Random Thoughts #38

  1. I have been exercising most days for a while now. I do take off a day or two now and then, but mostly I exercise even when I'd rather not. I have not lost ANY weight. In fact, the Wii tells me I gain more often than I lose. It's frustrating. I may have said that before. I am an exciting writer in that I repeat the same things over and over...and over.
  2. On the bright side I am moving, trying to be healthier. I am trying to eat more veggies and attempting to force my big kids to eat them too. The baby eats anything and everything with delight. I hope she continues that way. Miss M actually uttered the words "I liked the cauliflower." She quickly added "I don't want any more though." K Man, as usual, was the opposite of M. He liked the broccoli better. These two were perfect when I made fried eggs too. K will only eat yolks, M will only eat whites.
  3. We're reading Funny in Farsi for our book club this month. It was one of the books I voted for so I hope it is good. The last book we read that I voted for was Those Who Save Us. It was worth the read for sure.
  4. I went to my book club meeting last night despite feeling bloated and cranky (gee, I wonder what time of the month it is?). I didn't participate much, but I laughed a lot, and I guess that's probably why I went. I am looking forward to getting to know these women better. It is hard for me to make friends because I am so quiet, but I always have high hopes.
  5. I actually got my hair cut again on Wednesday. My mom met me at the salon to watch all 3 kids while I had my head massaged, my hair washed, cut and dried. It looks much better than the ponytail I had reverted back to.
  6. With all the baby chasing and cleaning up after I do I shouldn't need to work out.
  7. I enjoyed my tomato and mozzarella salad that I had for lunch yesterday way too much. I hope it gets warm again so more of the tomatoes in the garden ripen.
  8. Do I post here too often? Should I post less? I don't know...looking to you to tell me.
  9. Of course the day that I posted the kids were doing well in school K Man's teacher told me he'd had a terrible listening day. Not that I'd know what she's talking about, since he listens to me all the time. Or NOT. Supposedly he improved the next day and I didn't get a report yesterday. I do know that he is still wildly out of control after school at home.
  10. I notice that I look angry in the few photos taken of me. That can't be good.

1 people like me!:

chelle said...

I do not think you post too much!
Bummer about the weight .. awesome that you are in motion though! Keep at it!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs