Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Encounter




Check out more Wordless Wednesday.


16 people like me!:

Heather said...

I don't know if you can tell, but it's a little toad that she's meeting.

Momstart said...

A little frog?

Muthering Heights said...

Very cute!

Staci A said...

Very cute! She looks in awe of it!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness she is absolutely adorable and what a find! Happy WW!

kailani said...

I've never seen a toad so small! I didn't even know what it was! :-)


Kailani
An Island Life

I am Harriet said...

Very cute!

Have a great Wednesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/stuck-between-having-kids-or-getting.html

MadeInCanarias said...

She is so cute!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Pretty girl exploring.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Amma

Susie said...

Those are great pictures!! They are so curious about everything at that age!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Is that a froggy?

Kate said...

OMG how cute is that!! I love these shots. Love the wonderment (sp?) of childhood.

Madeline said...

Ha! She and Levi would get along famously. He's a toad chaser too.

Korie said...

Very cute pictures. And thanks for commenting over at Gunfighter's place. I guess my post was pretty out of place. Everyone else seemed to write about spiritual matters. But I guess what I wrote about is spiritual to some people....

chelle said...

awww love the curiosity!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs