Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It is because of this man I get to stay at home and raise my children. He gave me my children, he gave me a home, he gives me more than I deserve and never asks for anything in return.

We love you Craig.

7 people like me!:

louann said...

oh wow, that was short but spoke right to the heart.

happy fathers day to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

You done good, Mr. H

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Happy Father's Day Craig. I hope the gang treated you well!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Father's Day, Craig. Even though it's Monday . . .

I love the picture. All smiles . . .

Madeline said...

What a sweet hubby and daddy!! Happy Late Father's day to him!!

Kate said...

Oh that's so nice. What a great sentiment. It's nice that you recognize him for allowing you to stay at home with your kids.

chelle said...

w00t for an awesome Dad!

(how did I get so far behind in reading you?)

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs