Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diva Hair


21 people like me!:

tiarastantrums said...

cool hair - my girls would love that

Staci A said...

Too cute! Looks like she loves it!

Momstart said...

the back is so much fun

Amanda B. said...

Fabulous hair!!! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW!

louann said...

Definitely a diva! Nice hair! =)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

great do! My daughter would love it!

chelle said...

OOOo what fun!

marla said...

I love all the colors, I may do something like that for the summery! Great pictures.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful hair and girl.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me want a daughter lol!

Don Mills Diva said...

Wow.

As you might imagine I am a self-styled expert on all things DIVA and THAT is some fine Diva Hair.

Mayberry said...

You win the best mom ever award for today!

Karin's World said...

I have a soon to be 7 year old daughter who would think that that hairstyle is the coolest, especially the tiara. Funny that we nicknamed my son El Destructo much like you nicknamed yours.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is so cute - a little girl's dream!

Happy Wednesday!

Madeline said...

That is quite some hair! She looks adorable!!

Susie said...

Whoa!! Rainbow hair!! That's wild:-)

Susan Cook said...

Wow cool hair! She looks like a princess.

Happy WW - TFS

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

What a beautiful princess =)

Life As I Know It said...

Very cool! How fun it must be to have a girl's hair to "do"!

for a different kind of girl said...

I quite think I need some diva hair now! Adorable!

Damselfly said...

Oh! She looks like a pixie fairy. How sweet! Was this for her school play?

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs