Friday, May 1, 2009

Aweigh Results Show The Finale!

Okay all! It's time to post our total weight loss and before and after photos (if you're brave enough!)

Here are my before and after. I'm not at all sure I look any thinner, but my jeans are a size smaller so there is that!

My net weight loss? 10 pounds!

What about you? How much did you lose?



10 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

I think from my starting weight, I lost 6 lbs all together. Fun--- Amma

Chelsea said...

You look great Heather! I have no clue how much total I have lost since I constantly lost weight, then no gain, then lost some more, and then add the couple times I gained.. so not sure but hopefully I can keep on working hard!

Pam said...

I think I'm total down 6 pounds, but had lost some before Aweigh started so I'm down a total of 12. I just signed up for a boot camp in June/July, so I anticipate losing some more through that.

chelle said...

You look FRIKIN awesome!!!! Way to go. 10 lbs is no easy feat!!!!!!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Congratulations! Sorry I fizzled out halfway through...

for a different kind of girl said...

You look great! Well done on the 10pounds! Also, your haircut is fantastic!

Madeline said...

You look great! I think there's definitely a difference. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Go you! Ten pounds is so hard to do, but you did it & you look awesome! Not sure why you're not seeing a difference in before/after pics :P

Kirsetin Morello said...

Heather,

That's awesome. Congratulations! I know it's a LOT of hard work. You look fab.

louann said...

You really did a good job Heather! Lookin' good! =) Congrats!

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs