Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Watching the Beginning of Construction


8 people like me!:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they are having great fun!! Amma

Madeline said...

Ooooo...that's so exciting! Let the insanity of adding on begin! ;)

Mayberry said...

Are you adding some kids along with some rooms? ;)

Heather said...

Ha ha! Cathy you funny lady. No, this would be room for the kids we already have. Maybe I should post a photo of our current master bedroom. It's sad really.

But filled with LOVE, right? (gag)

Joy said...

"Check out those giant Tonka trucks!"

Happy WW!

Cindy said...

my son would be thrilled to see this in his yard!

Jen S. said...

So fun!

Sorry I've been AWOL from blogging lately- real life has been interfering! lol! Glad you're on twitter so I can keep up with you!

Damselfly said...

A construction party! You're so clever.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs